Friday, July 13, 2012

Rainy Day Blues




Shorts, leather fringe thrifted from Buffalo Exchange/ Tank, Urban Outfitters/ Booties, Vintage/ Jewelry, JLINSNIDER cuff, Vintage Moroccan ring from Las Cruxes

I've never been a fan of rainy days, so when I woke up on this grey day, it put me in a grey mood.  My emotions always inspire my clothing choices, so I choose my skull shirt as a fitting garment for the day.  Luckily, to brighten my day, I walked into the quaint vintage store Las Cruxes, and stumbled upon this AMAZING vintage ring from Morocco.  Such a wonderful statement piece!  After purchasing this new beautiful member to my ring family, I came across this amazing graffiti.  I've always admired graffiti as being a true artistic medium, and the Art History major in me wishes that they offered a class on this medium at my college.  Anyway, in my admiration, I had to take a picture next to the spray painted skull while clad in my skull shirt.  Artistic statements like this graffiti always work to turn my frown upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment