Monday, July 9, 2012

Black and White






Skirt, Timeless Authentic Garments Vintage lace/ Shirt, Billabong tank/ Sunglasses, American Apparel/ Handbag, Thrifted/ Jewelry, Buffalo Exchange necklace, Buffalo Exchange ring, Urban Outfitters ring, vintage and handmade bracelets.


Hey guys!  I'm finally back in action after a bit of a blogging break due to my photographer going on vacay.  And what better place to go for blogging inspiration than SoCo?  I dragged my mother with me today for some shopping support, and along with some great finds and a great time, I was introduced to the Austin gem, Hotel San Jose.  With its quaint private bungalows and greenery galore, I was tempted to get a room for the night.  Instead, I got some great printed shirts (from Urban Outfitters and Laced with Romance), new flats (Urban Outfitters), and a much needed margarita on this hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment