Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love, Happiness, and History.



Skirt, Urban Outfitters/ Top, Vintage/ Shoes, Nordstrom/ Belt, JLINSNIDER Vintage/ Jewelry, Vintage.

On the walk to my first real TexMex dinner last night (and by that, I mean eating Mexican food in Texas), I stumbled upon some lovely things.  Firstly, I found that I was practically neighbors with a beautiful historic mansion, fully equipped with a massive yard surrounded by an intricate wrought iron fence.  This teleported me back to my beloved Charleston, a city overflowing with historic mansions and intricate fences, so I had to stop and stare!  The next highlight of my walk were these simple words on a simple wall; "Love and Happiness", which simply lightened my spirit, and reminded me that love and happiness are all you need in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment