Monday, September 10, 2012

Out With The Old, In With The New







Between my internship, job, and travels, I've been super busy this past month, and shamefully realized that I haven't been blogging!  Although I do blame my busy schedule for my lack of posts, I also blame my wardrobe, which seemed to be collecting dust.  With summer officially over (although it doesn't feel over here in Austin), I felt it was time to clean out my closet, and trade in my old clothes that I don't wear anymore for new fall goodies!  As hard as it is for me to part with any belongings in my closet, I knew the time had come.  I brought my oldies into Buffalo Exchange, and with the credit that I got for them, bought just what I needed to start blogging again; fashion inspiration!  I ended up finding two extreme tail-hemmed blouses (a trend that I love and find to be flattering on me), leather leggings, floral wide-legged pants, a bleached silk and leather blouse, and of course, a leopard top (leopard is essential for every season)!  Nothing inspires me like a good day of thrifting!! 

1 comment:

  1. You need to take me thrifting and give me an edge :)
    mish you
    love, leelee

    ReplyDelete