Sunday, August 5, 2012

Roadtrippin










Shorts, Vintage Levis from LF/ Shirt, Cavortress Vintage/ Boots, Cavortress Vintage/ Belt, Vintage/ Jewelry, Vintage.

Hey Y'all!  This weekend, I decided to take an impromptu vacay to Fredericksburg, TX.  The tiny Texas town is full of cute shops, restaurants, and beautiful Victorian architecture.  While walking around from store to store, I couldn't help but admire the tribal print, skulls, and horns decorating each window display.  Will I ever tire of the South West?  My favorite discovery of the day was a shop entirely filled with dips and spreads, every single flavor with a sample provided!  Because of my LOVE for samples, this was easily the highlight of my day!  At the end of the day, I drove back to Austin with a belly full of dips, and a heart full of happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment