Monday, August 13, 2012

Love Knows No Bounds









Shorts, Vintage Levis/ Tank, Free People/ Shoes, Zara/ Sunglasses, American Apparel/ Rings, Pamela Love, Free People, and Vintage.

For those of you who know me, it's no surprise that I would write an entire post about cupcakes.  In my opinion, they are one of the best inventions to ever grace planet Earth.  So, when I was out shooting photos for an AW Magazine project today, I naturally couldn't resist the temptation to indulge on one of hey cupcake's beautiful mini-cakes.  The hey cupcake food truck, which I was assigned to photograph, is a staple of the SoCo food truck community, and I'm a huge fan.  Dressed in a loose tank and shorts (the only bearable outfit on a 100 + degree day like today), I decided to take a few pics for the blog.  I grabbed my Zara pumps which were conveniently laying around in my messy car, and got to posing!
PS:  I forgot to share some news with you all!  Besides AW Media, I'm now a stylist at Free People, which would explain my soon-to-be increase in amazing Free People purchases, thanks to my amazing discount!  We'll see if I'm able to save any of my paychecks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment